The Easter Basket is something my kiddos look forward to Easter morning. Beautiful baskets filled with Spring colors, irresistible candies, and chocolate. It sort of makes your mouth water even now in anticipation. It’s just one of Easter Facts.
GourmetGiftBaskets.com, a 15-year-old, family-owned company in New Hampshire, celebrates the holiday with the elements of a classic Easter Basket, creating the perfect gift for the holiday.
The Classic Easter Basket features bright, sweet candies, delicious chocolate, marshmallow Peeps, and a soft stuffed bunny. It’s all arranged in a colorful basket. Delighting the eyes and taste buds of any child..
Here’s the breakdown of the Classic Easter Basket from GourmetGiftBaskets.com:
- Bunny with Bow Tie – He reminds me of a chocolate bunny with his rich chocolate brown fur. He’s incredibly soft.
- Jelly Beans by Buttercup Candy Shoppe – Jelly Beans are my favorite spring candy. They are brightly colored and delicious!
- Easter Mike & Ike Originals by Just Born – Tastes like the original Mike & Ike only their appearance is the pastel colors of Spring.
- (4) Peeps Blue Bunnies by Just Born – The pastel blue adds to the charm of the classic marshmallow treat shaped like bunnies and coated in sugar! It’s like living my first Peeps moment over again.
- Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny by Palmer’s – What basket is complete without a solid milk chocolate bunny!
- Wild Berry Skittles by Wrigley – Just like you love ’em, bite-size chewy fruit candies that tantalize your taste buds with flavors of berry punch, wild cherry, and raspberry.
The Classic Easter Basket 2018 is budget-Friendly at $49.99, SKU 4641.