We are emotional beings and spend our lives forging relationships with people around us. When they leave us for the eternal abode, they leave a void in our hearts. Coping with their loss can be difficult for you, and you should seek professional help managing their funeral. You can choose direct cremation to manage the funeral if you have lost a loved one.
The Cremation Services
Whether it is the death of a family member or a close friend, it is a really difficult time for you, and you cannot comprehend what is happening. At the same moment, you need to make arrangements for their funeral. The direct cremation services will provide a simple and affordable funeral.
The services will transfer the body to the funeral home once the authorities have cleared the legal technicalities. The funeral director will help you in obtaining the death certificate, and they will also help you inform the employer of the deceased and their insurance company.
The service provider will then transfer the body to the crematorium, and the cremation will occur. The ashes will be transferred into a dignified container provided by a funeral home such as Alterna.
You can also provide your urn or buy the urn from the funeral home. They also provide flower services from local florists so you can give the deceased a memorable goodbye.
The funeral home will also provide resources to deal with the grief of losing someone.
Why Cremation Is Prefered
- Cremation is cheaper than burial services. Burials involve materials that do not decompose easily inside the ground so it can be an environmental concern for many.
- Cremation is more common in Canada and most people prefer this as it has become a social norm. Many religions and cultures practice cremation and consider it to be sacred.
- For personal reasons many people prefer cremation. Such as the fear of being in confined spaces.
- Cremation lets people keep the ashes of the deceased with them. They can have the ashes in custom-made urns. They can also take the ashes with them when changing homes.
- Some people have a sense of adventure and might request cremation and get their ashes spread at a specific location.
What If Your Loved One Wanted A Burial
Suppose your loved one wanted a burial. You should honor their choice and choose a funeral home for them. You can contact funeral homes for the burial process. These funeral homes can specialize in different kinds of funerals, such as Filipino, Ukrainian, Portuguese, or Catholic Funeral. They will also write an obituary for the deceased.
They even offer pre-planning so you can decide the details of your funeral and how you want the affairs to be managed. You can accommodate 100 to 120 people and arrange a meal at the Korban Chapel.
The funeral of anyone should be held in a dignified and honorable way. You can contact them if you are looking for a funeral home.