The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
Laundry is my favorite chore. When it came time for a new washer, we considered the options. We weighed in on the tech features and the capacity; top-load or Front-Load, efficiency, and price. There was so much to consider!
In the end, we opted for a front-load washer.
It was no easy decision. Ultimately, regardless of what we chose the bottom line was the clothes were getting clean. That’s the purpose of the machine; right?
There were many reasons we switched from the top-load washer to a front-load washer. Both options come in various sizes, colors and tech options to choose from. We spent some time at Best Buy and learned the benefits of front-load washers:
- Cleaning Performance: Front-load washers have an effective wash motion that gets clothes really clean
- Gentleness: Clothes tumble against each other, essentially scrubbing themselves clean. Gentle means clothes last longer
- Energy Efficient: Front Load washers use less water and consume less electricity. Plus front load washers can hold larger loads. Energy efficient=Savings on the utility bill!
- Dry clothes faster: Less water AND Front-loaders spin faster forcing more water out of clothes, resulting in less drying time
- SideKick compatible – providing additional capacity to wash 2 loads at once
Let’s talk about the LG SideKick pedestal washer. It’s pretty awesome! It adds the capacity to wash two loads at once! I’m not kidding! The LG sidekick is perfect for intimates and active wear.
Head to Best Buy and find the Blue Shirts on-han, they are experts in the benefits surrounding LG Front Load laundry. They are ready for your questions and to help you decide if an LG Front Load washer is the right washing machine for your family and their laundry needs.
Should you decided the LG Front Load is for you, for a limited time, when you purchase the LG Front Load Washer and SideKick together at Best Buy, you save an additional $150. You can even shop online at BestBuy.com for savings!
Once you have your new washer, be sure and check out these 5 laundry hacks for busy moms.