I received an Epson LW-600P Label Printer in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own.
Labels are an awesome part of organization. Epson takes it to a whole new level of practicality, convenience and fun with the LW-600P label printer. It is the smallest and lightest label printer on the market. Easily connect to your Android tablet or smart phone using Bluetooth and you’re on your way to label mania!
Out of the box the Epson LW-600P label printer comes with:
- Epson LW-600P Printer
- Sample Tape Cartridge
- AC Adaptor
- USB Cable
The printer runs either via battery power or an AC plug.
Simply download the Epson iLabel application and you’re on your way to the full advantage of the printer from your Android device. It’s technology in your hand!
It’s small on size but big on options allowing you to create labels for any purpose, including decorative stickers and personalized ribbons. Here’s a short list of some of the things that can be done with the LabelWorks printer:
- Manage equipment using text and bar codes
- Create unique, “hand-drawn” labels using your smart device
- Label cables for easy organization
- Add a QR code for supplemental information
- Create professional-looking file and address labels
- Organize drawers and cabinets in your kitchen, bathroom..every room in your home
- Create iron-on labels for clothing, uniforms, backpacks and other cloth items
- Print custom ribbons for party favors, gifts, hair decorations and ornaments
- Produce glow-in-the-dark labels for light switches and electrical panels
- Create custom labels to help you identify hazards, emergency supplies and warning instructions
- Import your address book to print mailing labels for all your holiday cards
- Incorporate your own logos, fonts, and other graphics including photographs
These Epson features are setting the bar for other label makers with:
- “True-view” label preview capability using the camera function to make sure labels perfectly match what’s on the screen
- Handwriting mode for custom drawing or annotation of labels using the touch screen interface
- Speech-to-text voice transcription and printing
- In-app storage of created label for future use
- Import of custom graphics such as symbols, logos and photographs to copy & paste onto labels
- Creation of QR code labels for content sharing or bar code labels for inventory management which can be scanned by third-party QR/bar code apps
In addition to these great features Epson offers options to print labels on a large variety of tape options. You can use any LabelWorks LC tape, with widths ranging from 1/4-inch to 1-inch. Just make sure the label cartridges have this mark:
Set up was a cinch!
Plug in the AC Adaptor (or use the 6 AA alkaline batteries you install).
Open the tape cover and insert the cartridge and press it down firmly until it snaps into place.
Turn the printer on…
Install the Epson LW-600P Software. I downloaded it for my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 from the Google Play Store.
Connect the printer to the mobile device using Bluetooth.
Then start creating.
In seconds you have a great label without effort.
There are some fun third-party developed apps that can make the Epson LW-600 more fun and for even more personalized use. One to check out is stkr.it app where you can link a video, audio clip or photo from your mobile device to a QR code. Print the QR code through the Epson LW-600P label maker and attach to a greeting card, scrapbook page, or anywhere. It’s a digital message sure to make anyone’s day!
Go from ordinary label makers to extraordinary with the Espon LW-600P label printer. It’s pint-sized and filled with options for any end-user and any project.
The Epson LW-600P has a MSRP of $99.99 and can be purchased at Epson.com for $89.99.