As she viewed the items, she could determine if it was on her “Wish List” or not by dragging the item to the left side of the screen.
The North Pole then sent a response letting her know the Elf’s had received her list:
Dear Miss M;
Thanks for sending us your Toy List! We are hard at work reading through all the letters sent in from boys and girls around the world. We’ll do our best to make your holiday special.
Keep being good,
Your Holiday Elf
- Avigo 20 inch Little Missmatched Bike – Girls
- Barbie The Princess and The Popstar 2-in-1 Doll
- Tori Dynacraft Folding Scooter
- Monster High Avigo
- 16 inch Bike – Girls
- Wild Child Zoo Tunes Portable Speaker
- Taffy the Kitten Littlest Pet Shop Playset
- Rescue Tails Center
- #zMC Pillow Pets 6 inch
- Panda Bear Hairmonies Doll
- Brunette Toys R Us Plush WWF 6 inch Stuffed Animal
- White Owl Classic Multicolor Slinky Style Magic Spring
- Homeschool Educational Toy Vintage 1960’s Mattel Snoopy In The Music Box Jack In The Box
- Etch-A-Sketch Classic Magic Screen
- Pink Vintage Ohio Art THE ETCH A SKETCH ANIMATOR Works Great!
- 2005 Breyer “Mistletoe” Plush Rocking Horse
- Retired NEW GREEN FROG TRAVEL SIZE MAGNETIC DRAWING BOARD 0261B
It was the perfect finale to the fun.
As an added bonus, anyone creating a gift list, for themselves or for a child, will be entered for a chance to win. Every day eBay will award an item from one lucky person’s list and there’s opportunities to win eBay gift cards as well!
Disclosure of Material Connection: I was hired by Splash Creative Media to write this post on behalf of eBay. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”.