Do you ever get so overwhelmed with all of your bookmarks and pins of online recipes? How about all those pieces of paper that have scribbles of recipes on them? I have tons and tons of recipes all over the place and Cook’n has finally helped me put some organization behind the chaos! Some of my favorite features of Cook’n are:
- You can enter you own recipes AND add pictures!
- Use Cook’n to search and capture online recipes
- Create and organize cookbooks, and sort them by chapters to make it easier to find what you are looking for
- Search for recipes by what INGREDIENTS YOU HAVE ON HAND!! :)
- Change recipe servings sizes and it automatically re-figures the amount of ingredients needed
- MENU PLANNING!!!! :D
- The software analyzes the nutritional values of recipes
When you enter in the ingredients for your recipes, it helps you develop a shopping list, which is sorted by location in the grocery store, separating by produce, baking items, meats, etc! Any thing to help simplify life is a wonderful thing!
Once you get a decent compilation of all your favorite recipes, you can even print a cookbook :) The software can be a little overwhelming at first but the developer offers tons of great step by step tutorials and even youtube videos to get you started. I even found this awesome Bloopers Reel, if you need a good laugh :)
* I was provided with a free copy of the Cook’n software in order to complete this review, but I was not compensated in any way. All of the opinions are my own. :)