As the mom to many, my body has mutated and one of the things I am learning to embrace is light bladder leakage (LBL). It can be tough. My kiddos make me laugh out loud, which makes my bladder leak. It has, at times, been embarassing, but I’ve learned to have confidence with Poise®.
You can too! Take a moment to grab your FREE SAMPLE of Poise® Thin-Shape Pads HERE With the Poise Free Samples, you’ll discover a way to recycle period pads.
WHAT IS LBL?
It’s nothing to be embarassed by. It occurs more often than you think.
• One in three women experience Light Bladder Leakage (LBL) – little leaks that can be triggered by everyday occurrences like coughing, sneezing, laughing and exercise.
• Weak pelvic floor muscles, pregnancy, childbirth and weight gain are just a few LBL contributors.
WHAT CAUSES LBL?
Just as no two women are alike, there’s no single reason that LBL happens. Some of the most common things that lead to uninvited leaks include:
• Physical changes from childbirth, pregnancy, hysterectomy or menopause
• Being overweight
• Complications from surgery, stroke, or chronic diseases like diabetes, multiple sclerosis (MS) or Parkinson’s disease
• Bladder or urinary tract infections
• Bladder irritants (certain foods and beverages)
HOW CAN I BEST MANAGE MY LBL?
Women deserve the best options for managing LBL. Whether you leak a little when you laugh, or sometimes have a sudden urge to go, Poise gives you one less thing to worry about any time of day or night. Poise pads and liners are specifically designed for LBL, which makes them an easy choice for the 1 in 3 women with light bladder leaks.
FIND YOUR PERFECT PRODUCT
Stay fresh and confident with Poise® pads and liners. They’re designed specifically for Light Bladder Leakage (LBL), which make them an easy choice for the 1 in 3 women who experiences LBL.
POISE THIN SHAPE PADS
Designed to move with your body, new Poise Thin-Shape pads feature Super Absorbent Material (SAM) and a Thin-Flex design for extraordinary protection that’s still 3x drier than period pads to help you take care of leaks with confidence.”
Today’s post is sponsored by Poise, by my love for their LBL products is all my own!