- An all-natural, cloth-friendly BUTTer that’s perfect for everything from eczema, diaper rash and wintertime chapped cheeks to frizzy hair, split ends and postpartum relief. Great for both babies and adults!
- Use for black/mixed hair – leaves hair soft and shiny. Helps alleviate those ‘owies’ when trying to separate locks.
- Melt a dollop under running bath water for a relaxing, soothing and anti-inflammatory soak – provides relief for post-partum soreness and hemorrhoids.
- Provides protection against windburned cheeks and face, and helps to relieve windburn.
- Promotes healing and provides a non-stick barrier when used after a circumcision.
- Heal sore skin: hangnails and cuticles, rug burns and more
But it wasn’t just the stick that had us loving CJ’s BUTTer. There was lotion…rich, decadent, creamy body butter. It was like a scratch and sniff party and our skin was spoiled!
There were so many scents to tickle our senses.
Lavender and Tea Tree (Vegan)
Plus (shea butter, olive oil, coconut oil, beeswax, cocoa butter, sesame oil, vitamin E and Neem oil)
Oatmill Milk and Honey
My Pixie Pie
In the end, the favorite scent was Monkey Farts. The kiddos giggle at the name and drool over the smell.
Those delicious smells are just the beginning, there’s great variety in their amazing scents:
After bath-time, we have been diligent about applying the CJ’s BUTTer Lullaby Lotion to Li’l Man. He has terribly dry skin year round. We’ve tried a lot of lotions and creams, most contain alcohol, which seems an oxymoron when you’re trying to moisturize. CJ’s BUTTer has make his skin more supple. He doesn’t complain he itches. He is also a fan of the scent (think baby powder).
Available in four formulas:
- Original: Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Lanolin, Beeswax, Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E and Collodial Oatmeal. Fragrance or essential oils added to scented formulas.
- Stick: Original formula (with the lanolin removed) in an easy-to-use twist-up stick
- Spritz: Original formula, in a convenient spritz bottle (great for the summer diaper bag or times when baby’s skin is too tender to even be touched) – also loved as a leave-in conditioner
- Plus (formerly ‘yeast fighting’): If you are dealing with a particularly difficult and hard-to-beat rash, try this unscented formula. Excludes the lanolin and oatmeal of the Original formula, and adds in sesame oil and neem oil, as well as large amounts of coconut oil.
- Vegan or sensitive to coconut? Check out CJ’s Vegan BUTTer!
- Oodles of amazing scents available!
They even offer lip balm. It’s all goodness for your lips made from soybean oil, cocoa butter, shea butter, apricot kernel oil, almon oil, coconut oil, vegetable glycerin, beeswax and a hint of flavor. Who can resist flavors like mochaccino, lemon cheesecake and vanilla chai latte and liptricity (peppermint). Sorta makes your heart flutter; doesn’t it!
CJ’s BUTTer is one of the most amazing products to use and with the ability to multi-task it’s perfect for the entire family. EVERY product is handcrafted using only carefully selected ingredients and most are availalbe in over three dozen scent options.