Bed Sheets are Not Created Equal
Sheets are my luxury item. Throughout my life I have pampered myself with a new sheet set. Sometimes I have failed at the luxury part–once I bought sheets because they were pretty and when I got them home and out of the package, they were two flats of fabric stitched down the middle! NOT even the slightest bit “pampering”. Sometimes I rested in luxury, like when my mother in law sent me 400 count Egyptian Cotton sheets. Oh, My! And then, there’s Cariloha Bamboo Sheets–there is NO comparison. Cariloha bamboo sheets set the bar high for luxurious bed sheets!
The Cariloha Bed Sheets Difference
• Softer than 1,000 thread count Egyptian cotton.
• Machine wash cold. Do not use bleach. Tumble dry on low heat, remove promptly, warm iron if necessary. Do not use fabric softener, but you can use dryer sheets.
• 100% Viscose from Bamboo
• Fitted sheets fit mattresses up to 18″
• Sheet set contents: 1 fitted sheet, 1 flat sheet, and 2 pillowcases (1 pillowcase in twin sheet set)
Why Bamboo Bed Sheets?
Cariloha – Stay Cool, Wear Bamboo!
- Soft: Cariloha bamboo apparel, bedding and bath goods are twice as soft as cotton.
- Cool: Bamboo is 3 degrees cooler than cotton and wicks moisture away from your body.
- Clean & Green: Bamboo is naturally antibacterial, hypoallergenic and the most sustainable resources on the planet.