This Air Fryer Ribeye Steak is deliciously tender with the perfectly seasoned crust.
Typically, we grill our steak, however, the weather lately has been a bit unpredictable. Thunder and rain rolled in this afternoon, and rather than standby for it to pass, I gave the ribeye steaks coating of coffee rub and cooked them under the CrispLid for incredible flavor.
It’s a delicious pairing with Air Fryer Crispy Brussels Sprouts.
Air Fryer Ribeye Steak
Air Fryer Ribeye Steak Ingredients:
- 2 boneless ribeye steaks (I cut mine in half for four pieces)
- 1 Tablespoon Coffee Rub for Steak
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
Air Fryer Ribeye Steak Directions:
- Rub steaks with coffee rub and salt. Allow the steaks to rest at room temperature for 15 to 30 minutes. The longer they rest with the rub on, the more flavorful they will be!
- Preheat air fryer for 5 minutes at 400°F.
- Arrange steaks in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- Set timer for about 9 minutes for medium-rare doneness. The internal temperature should read at least 145°F. Note time may vary depending on the thickness of steaks (mine were 1/2-inches in thickness).
- Remove CrispLid to the silicone mat to reveal beautiful air fryer ribeye.
Transfer steak to a cutting board and put half the butter on each steak. Allow the steaks to rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing.