- A batch of cupcakes
- Frosting: yellow, orange and white
- Yellow sanding sugar
- Decorating bags
- Decorating tips: Wilton #102 (petal) and #2 (small round)
- Mini chocolate chips
- Put some sanding sugar in a small bowl or plate.
- Spread a layer of thick frosting on your cupcake and smooth the top.
- Turn the cupcake upside down and press into the sugar until it is covered.
- Press two chocolate chips into the cupcake for eyes.
- Using tip #102, pipe some ruffly wings on each side.
- Spoon some sugar over the wings, then shake off the excess.
- Using orange frosting and tip #2, pipe a triangle beak and little feet at the bottom.
- Using white frosting, pipe a tiny dot on each eye.
A finished masterpiece!