Following a paleo diet can be challenging since you have to meet a strict meal plan. Aside from eating like a caveman, a paleo diet may require you to eat sustainably raised seafood, organic produce, and free-range meats.
If you want to change the way you prepare your food forever, here are seven paleo meal delivery options and prices to consider:
- Sun Basket
It’s a trusted company that provides healthy meals made from organic and seasonal meats and seafood. Here’s what Sun Basket has to offer:
- Their recipe options include spicy chicken meatballs, Italian sausages, and blueberry-pecan salad.
- Since the meals are easy to prepare, you can order as many as you can if you’re inviting some guests.
- After signing up for their subscription which is approximately 70USD per week, you can have at least three meals weekly, delivered from Mondays to Thursdays, which good for two or more people.
- You can also cancel your subscription anytime that you want.
If you’re still looking for a delivery service, read an online resource site like Boxed Mealz to sort and discover new paleo meal delivery services within your area.
- Pete’s Paleo
If you want something exciting about your paleo meal choices, Pete’s Paleo offers a variety of ready-to-eat recipes from organic and seasonal ingredients. Here’s more about Pete’s Paleo:
- You can be sure that all meat used in the recipes are organically grown and grass-fed.
- Presented in various healthy ways, you can enjoy the company’s curry braised pork cheeks, roasted cabbage, and sweet potato wedges.
- If you want it to be part of your diet, sign up for a weekly subscription of five or 14 meals priced from 123USD up to 324USD. Just finalize your order by Monday, and you’ll get your meals by Friday.
- Factor 75
If you’re looking for tasty, pre-made paleo meals, Factor 75 can offer them for you. With a handful list of paleo recipes ranging from teriyaki salmon to Chicago-style chicken Vesuvio, you can get the most out of your diet.
Everything served is guaranteed organic and prepared without any preservatives. When you order, expect a flexible delivery service with up to 18-meal allotments, which starts at 60USD per week.
- Green Chef
When you order in Green Chef, you can get well-prepared paleo meals which will be delivered at your doorstep every week. Below are the things to look forward to when you call this delivery service:
- All recipes are made from fresh veggies and organic meat. They don’t only offer delicious meals, they also have a variety of menu served regularly.
- If you’re looking for beef patties, shrimp scampi, or pepita dressing, Green Chef have it on their menu.
- It’s absolutely cost-effective because recipes are available at 10.49USD per serving.
- Also, the subscription plan is flexible since you can change or cancel your plan anytime you want.
- Trifecta Nutrition
If you have a busy schedule and doesn’t have time to prepare some food, then Trifecta Nutrition’s paleo meal delivery service can help you. Take a look at what Trifecta Nutrition has to offer:
- From tangerine chicken to Santa Fe peppers and mixed veggies, you can be sure that everything is never processed.
- Also, all ingredients are 100% organic and sugar or gluten-free.
- With a starting price of 108.43USD per week, you can get lunch or dinner combos to be shipped at your home.
- Kettlebell Kitchen
If you aim to change your life through food, Kettlebell Kitchen’s meal delivery service can do that for you. Here’s what you can get from them:.
- Recent meals offered by this delivery service include chicken carbonara, homemade fries, and squash noodles.
- Ranging from 11.95USD to 13.95USD inclusive of the shipping fee, you can order tasty meal plans to be shipped wherever you are. Just choose the right meal delivery service like this one, sign up for a subscription plan and receive your meals any time of the week depending on your location.
This delivery service offers deliciously-prepared paleo meals that can keep you happy and productive all day long. Prepared in medium or large sizes, you’ll never miss your diet with Eatology’s meal options and offers:
- Everything is entirely affordable with a price starting at 10.50USD per serving.
- From chili meatballs to dairy-free chicken pie, you can order them using your subscription plan.
- However, if the shipment options don’t suit your needs, call the company to tackle how they can come up with a personalized meal plan for you.
Following a Paleo diet meal plan comes with a list of health benefits including improved digestion and weight loss. With a host of 100% organic-produced ingredients, you can promote your eating lifestyle for the better. Thus, if you want to steer clear your health on all the processed foods, use these paleo-approved meal delivery services to meet your health goals in no time.