Toys. While they offer imaginative play, the cost can add up and the frustration of dropping money for a toy that, once home, gets played with for a few minutes and then loses its appeal, can build. Then, there are the promises the kiddos will pick up after themselves, but their room looks like someone ransacked it. I’ve been there.
Mom’s new best friend might just be a subscription service called Pley. With the holidays near, Pley makes a great gift that includes gift cards or gifting unlimited subscriptions.
Here are the 5 Top Reasons for Renting vs. Buying New Toys through Pley:
1.) That $100 LEGO set you son builds once, disassembled and becomes bricks in the LEGO bin, isn’t going to frustrated you. Or your LEGO head asks for a new LEGO set every month.
- Pley offers access to a large selection of educative toys, including 400+ LEGO sets and popular robotics toys. Let ’em build it, disassemble it and send it back. Then, repeat.
2.) Your child can experience the toy you know is just a fad–you get to say, “yes” and be the “best mom ever”!
- Pley is always on the hung for the best toys, so their assortment reflects the latest and greatest toys.
3.) Budgets are tight and the thought of another $20+ for a toy your child doesn’t need disappears.
- At Pley, toys come at a low price point vs. buying toys. Average members save $800 year
4.) Your child’s room will be much cleaner without all the clutter of unused toys sitting on shelves, taking up closet space and spread across the floor.
- Pley is convenient and helps reduce clutter. Pley packages get delivered to your door and when the kids are done playing, they can return them for a new toy.
5.) No more fights to sort toys and decide what you’re getting rid of, so you can keep your sanity, and your child learns sharing.
- Besides having access to a variety of toys, kids learn the concepts of sharing and reducing waste for the environment.
How Pley Works:
- Pay a low monthly fee
- Add your desired Toys to a ‘queue’ ( Choose from 100s of toys and queue as many as you like)
- Sets will then be shipped out and delivered right to your mailbox
- Play & return with free shipping both ways!
Pley Subscribers pay by the month Pricing depends on the size of the LEGO set or toy you’re wanting to rent. Pley ships to the subscriber’s home via USPS and takes about 2 to 3 business days to arrive. Keep the set for as long you like before sending it back with the pre-paid shipping label. Once the toy is sent back, the subscriber will receive the next item in their queue. All toys are cleaned with an eco- and kid-friendly sanitation solution to the same standards approved by the FDA for restaurants.
Pley is a great service that allows children to select, receive, and play with toys and then return them for a new toy each month.