Being a mom has its challenges. For me, trying to keep up with everything became chaotic comedy. Thankfully, I have a mobile device that helps me keep up with what’s going on.
This list of 6 Must-Have Mom Apps will help you save money, entertain the children, keep track of schedules, share documents, watch movies and plan that long overdue date night. You can do it all while on the go, waiting for dance class to end, cooking dinner or just a spare moment on the couch.
1. Ibotta – Better than Coupons. – Stretching a budget has never been easier. This rebate app works with the stores I shop at. I simply buy what’s already on my list, upload my receipt and earn cash for qualifying products.
2. Mom Maps – Out and about, Mom Maps turns a drab day into an adventure by finding kid-friendly locations on the go. Search indoor play areas, restaurants, playgrounds and parks, perfect for vacations or visiting out-of-town friends and family.
3. Google Calendar–-Use a separate calendar devoted to each aspect of life–work and family. Organize and store schedules with family, friends and co-workers. Event reminders, invitations and more!
4. SHAREit – Share information with family, co-workers, teachers and more! This free file transferring app shares large files like movies, images, songs, documents from one device to another. The best part? It does NOT use mobile data!
5. Vidmate – Whether you have a few minutes of “Me Time” or need to entertain the kiddos. Vidmate allows you to watch movies and music for free while on the go.
6. Fandango Movies–Break the heat this summer or treat yourself to a date night. “My Movies” list keeps track of what you want to see and when it arrives at your favorite theater.
No matter where life takes you, there’s an app to make life a little less stressful and more enjoyable.