Win a Mystery Box full of Natural Essentials:
Natural skin care for him and her, essential oils, natural hair care
Natural products are something that we all appreciate. Add to it the lure of a mystery box and this giveaway is on its way!
Natural Products Network is giving away a $50 Mystery Box Full of Natural Essential Products.
Hosted by Mom Does Reviews and her amazing blogger friends!
Who is Natural Essentials?
- Searching the world for exotic botanicals, fruits and nuts that are effective and great for hair.
- Discovering the beauty secrets for radiant hair, inspired by cultures and traditions from around the world.
- Creating unique blends of ingredients that address what different hair types need.
- Formulating products free of harsh chemicals such as sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten and artificial colors.
- Producing products that are as natural as possible without compromising quality and performance.
- Restoring your hair from the inside out to the beautiful condition it wants to be in!
- Resulting in naturally nourished, strong, and healthy hair.
Enter below to win this Mystery Box with Natural Essentials products!!
The giveaway ends 8/2 at 1159p est
The giveaway is open to US only, 18+
Be sure to complete the mandatory entries.
You can’t win if you don’t enter! Good luck!
Disclaimer: The participating bloggers were not compensated for this post. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to US, 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
Latest posts by Julee (see all)
- Fun and Educational Learning Games for Young Children - October 21, 2014
- Join the Force with #VectroninSpace - October 17, 2014
- Van Gogh Candy Corn Shooter #Recipe - October 17, 2014