Tomato Artichoke Bruschetta Recipe Ingredients
- 1 can (14.5 oz) roasted diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup drained coarsely chopped artichoke hearts (from 14-oz can), patted dry with paper towels
- 1 -1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 clove garlic, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese, optional
- salt, to taste
Tomato Artichoke Bruschetta Recipe
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Serve on toasted bread, crackers or as a topping to your favorite dish!
Julee is the writer behind the blog, Mommy’s Memorandum. She vents her emotions through flour and butter. While she realizes there are the tried and true endorphin-inducers like exercise, being thankful and eating healthy, she prefers to live in the fast lane: real butter, a new recipe with a gazillion calories and laughing until she sobs…and of course blogging. She’s perky, quirky, dorky. A Utah native and NC transplant with an appetitie to taste the world, meet its desserts!
Latest posts by Julee (see all)
- NEW Nakano Seasoned Rice Vinegars for the Holidays - November 28, 2014
- Sizzling Cha! Ramen with Shrimp #Recipe - November 28, 2014
- Light and Tangy Mini Baked Apple Pies #Recipe - November 28, 2014