Challenge the boys at my house to naming something better than watching the epic first episode of the Star Wars Saga and watch their eyes roll in wonder until one of them spouts, “Watching it in 3D with your fellow Jedis, of course!” I remember going to the theaters as a child and watching the thrilling Podraces with delight and staying ‘inside the story’ right down to the final lightsaber battle. Now you can enjoy Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace like you never have before. This February, General Mills Big G cereals wants to help celebrate the 3D launch by featuring collectable Star Wars pens in-pack of participating cereals.
- Collect all eight exclusive Star Wars pens that feature iconic Episode I characters including: Anakin Skywalker, Obi Wan Kenobi, Queen Amidala, Yoda, R2D2, C3PO, Jar Jar Binks and Darth Maul
- Participating Big G cereals include Cinnamon Toast Crunch® (12.8 oz.), Lucky Charms®(11.5 oz.), Reese’s® Puffs (13 oz.), Cheerios® (14 oz.), and Cookie Crisp® (11.25 oz)
- In theaters February 10, 2012 you can catch all the action and adventure and relive how the saga began in eye-popping 3D
You won’t have to go to a galaxy far, far away to bring the force to your breakfast table. Simply purchase any participating Big G cereal and begin your search for all eight collectable pens! Each Big G cereal is made with whole grain and is an excellent source of calcium, so your younglings will have everything they need to start the day off right!
One Mommy’s Memorandum reader will win a General Mills/Star Wars Prize Pack that includes:
- 2 Boxes of Big G cereal
- 4 Star Wars character pens
- Star Wars sticker sheet
- Star Wars magnets
Enter below using the Rafflecopter Form!
“Disclosure: Prize pack, information, and giveaway have been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.”
Latest posts by Julee (see all)
- Join the Force with #VectroninSpace - October 17, 2014
- Van Gogh Candy Corn Shooter #Recipe - October 17, 2014
- #HelloKeurig Survey Finds We’ve Replaced Face-to-Face Communication - October 16, 2014