The weather has been blissfully mild this winter. This being said, it’s also had me on my toes trying to keep my family free from colds and the flu. Though the weather has been without snow this winter, the temperature has been on a pogo stick, with spring weather one day and chill-to-the-bone cold weather the next.
I have posted previously about Super Fruits to help combat the Cold and Flu this season, but I’m sure there are many ways around the country that others have discovered to keep their family healthy.
Regardless of the weather this winter, one thing is for certain. I’m ready for Spring!
One Mommy’s Memorandum reader will win all the products listed below:
- Maty’s All Natural Vapor Rub: BornFree leak proof BPA-Free baby bottles come in plastic or glass and feature an innovative venting system designed to promote ActiveFlow™ and help minimize the painful symptoms of colic. After use, the bottles can be returned to BornFree where they will be recycled into other products such as toys and furniture. (http://www.matyshp.com/)
- Cold-EEZE Oral Spray: Cold-EEZE reduces the duration and symptoms of the common cold including cough, stuffy nose, sore throat, sneezing, post-nasal drip and hoarseness. It actually shortens your cold to help you get well sooner.(www.coldeeze.com)
- Smart for Life protein bars: Eliminates post-exercise hunger, so you gain muscle not fat. Supports healthy cardiovascular function, helps promote weight loss, boosts metabolism and controls hunger. (www.smartforlife.com)
- USANA Booster C: Usanimals comes in fun animal shapes while providing a phytonutrient blend of blackberry, cranberry, raspberry, and wild blueberry fruit flavors. The vitamins contain a comprehensive array of antioxidants, and minerals, in amounts designed especially for active, growing children. (www.usana.com)
Enter below using the Rafflecopter form.
Latest posts by Julee (see all)
- Happy Chef Creating Culinary Moments with Flair - October 30, 2014
- Helpful Tips for Handling Your Toddler’s Teeth Grinding and Clenching - October 30, 2014
- A Stain Treatment that Works #DawnBeyondtheSink #DDDivas - October 29, 2014