Tuesday we went to the movies. The kiddos wanted to see Universal Studios version of Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax*. The colors were amazing, Danny Divito, Taylor Swift and Zac Efron were all excellent. As the Lorax, also known as “The Speaker for the Trees”, shared environmental truth and ecological hope to all, Seventh Generation unveils a limited edition Lorax print diaper and training pants.
Not only is The Lorax adorable, but he’s a reminder to families of his lesson and environmental awareness. Plus, he’s sure to bring a few smiles to baby and caregiver!
The Seventh Generation family of Free & Clear baby products is a company that continues to deliver. This month their expanding with the addition of NEW Overnight Diapers. Always looking to be better in the eyes of their consumers, Free & Clear diapers have been redesigned with new, improved tabs for better fit. They’ve even improved potty training with Free and Clear training pants now having an absorbent core that is made with more renewable materials.
By purchasing Seventh Generation, you’re doing your part to protect the planet for future generations. Be the one to tell your friends about Seventh Generation’s diapers and training pants. Just look at the features they’ll thank you for sharing with them:
– NEW Overnight Diapers are absorbent enough to keep your baby and bedding dry through the night or during prolonged travel.
– Free & Clear diapers have improved more flexible tabs that provide even better fit.
– Free & Clear training pants have an absorbent core made with more renewable, plant-based materials. They also feature stretchy, tear away side panels for a better fit and added convenience, as well as inner leak barriers for superior leakage protection.
– Seventh Generation Free & Clear baby care products do not contain chlorine, fragrance, petroleum-based lotions or latex, and all Free & Clear products are also hypo-allergenic.
In addition to The Limited Edition Lorax design, you can also register for a free The Lorax scrapbook with the purchase of any THREE Free & Clear diaper products, while supplies last.
My kiddos love Dr. Seuss and have been enjoying The Lorax book. The rhymes are fun in Dr. Seuss style and the pictures make even me giggle. It’s a great addition to our reading ritual!
www.SeventhGeneration.com | Also, find Seventh Generation on:
One Mommy’s Memorandum reader will win a Seventh Generation/The Lorax Prize Pack which includes:
- One package of new Seventh Generation Free & Clear diaper product
- A copy of Dr. Seuss’s The Lorax storybook
Enter below using the Rafflecopter form.
Disclosure: The Seventh Generation Diapers prize pack, product and information have been provided by Seventh Generation through MyBlogSpark.
*The movie Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax © 2012 Universal Studios debuts in theaters this March. Based on The Lorax book and characters TM & © 1971 Dr. Seuss Enterprises, L.P. All Rights Reserved.
Latest posts by Julee (see all)
- #Win a Sneak PEEPS Holiday Prize Pack (US ends 12/8) #PEEPSONALITY - November 26, 2014
- Countdown the Holidays with Care Bears Advent Calendar App - November 26, 2014
- Autumn Chopped Salad #Recipe - November 26, 2014