Vintage Chic for Modern Mamas!
Welcome to the Vintage-Inspired 2 Red Hens Giveaway!
About 2 Red Hens
- Founded in 2011 by designer and “Mama Hen” Lori Holliday, a modern day renaissance woman with an eye for fashion and knack for domesticity. A former mechanical engineer, Holliday draws inspiration for her designs from her upbringing on a farm near Phoenix. As the 13th child in a family of 14 children, Holliday learned the value of craftsmanship, re-purposing and enhancing the beauty of all things old.
- 2 Red Hens Studio strives to bring function and aesthetic innovation for baby, toddler and mom.
- Be sure to check out Lori’s other line, www.galloenfuego.com, interesting products made from decommissioned fire hoses.
One lucky reader will win a Rooster Diaper Bag, you choose the pattern!
These custom-designed, highly functional bags gives mom all the style and sass she had before baby came along. Includes extra long changing pad in 2 Red Hens signature red dot pattern.
- Interior zipper pocket, bottle holder, and 2 elastic pockets
- Convertible stroller straps
- Attached key fob
- Magnetic snap and button closure for easy access
- Choose from five vintage-inspired patterns:
- Peacock Mum, Owl Dots, Grey Damask, Pink Lemonade, and Chevron Stripes
- Extra-long polka dot changing pad included
You don’t have to change your style- embrace it with 2 Red Hens!
The Giveaway is open to US only, 18+
Enter on the easy rafflecopter below.
Giveaway ends 4/22 at 1159p
Be sure to complete the mandatory entries and only claim the ones you have completed!
Participating bloggers are not responsible for prize fulfillment.
Latest posts by Julee (see all)
- Happy Chef Creating Culinary Moments with Flair - October 30, 2014
- Helpful Tips for Handling Your Toddler’s Teeth Grinding and Clenching - October 30, 2014
- A Stain Treatment that Works #DawnBeyondtheSink #DDDivas - October 29, 2014