Situated in the heart of the Western Ghats, Munnar presents an excellent view that tourists from all over the world enjoy. Imagine walking down a green hill with a camera in hand trying to make way through the clouds. Dream of being lost in the forest and following the trail to discover habitation by a breathtaking waterfall. Imagine being able to grab a cup of coffee fresher than ever before. There is no end to the imagination because Munnar is truly a place with a heavenly aura.
If you want to visit this land of paradise, you should check out the Munnar hotel price for a comfortable stay there. Don’t think your budget will permit? Read on to find out how you can reduce your expenses.
- Book Your Tickets in Advance: It is known that the ticket prices keep increasing as the days pass. Whether you are purchasing the tickets to travel by air or by train, you should always book your tickets in advance. In doing so, you will get plenty of time to look for a suitable coupon to purchase tickets at discounted prices. Know the dates on which you are traveling and plan your trip accordingly.
- Travel Using the Public Transport: It is comfortable traveling in a hired car once you reach Munnar. Despite the winding and rough roads, traveling in a hired car will keep you energized. However, if you are on a tight budget, you should use the public transport. The bus service is quite good. You will have no problem going from one place to another even if the place to see is some kilometers away from Munnar. Apart from that, you can also grab a seat in one of the shared taxis for a better experience.
- Stay at the Budget Hotels: Munnar has plenty of hotels and resorts at different prices. These places offer modern amenities and give you the chance to delve into. If you do not want to empty your pockets, you should opt for budget hotels. Don’t worry; they are quite clean and comfortable. Munnar hotel list will help you choose the right one for a comfortable stay there.
- Eat at a Local Food Stall: You can eat at a posh restaurant back home and have the best candlelight, however, your tight budget may not allow you to do the same in Munnar. To solve this problem, Munnar has plenty of food stalls and local restaurants that serve excellent local cuisine. In some of these food joints, you will also find food dishes from different parts of India. Thus, eating good food will not be a problem when you are in Munnar. You can also opt to have a fantastic meal at any of the posh restaurants after you have saved well by opting for a budget hotel.
- Know which Tourist Destinations You would Like to Cover: Before going to Munnar, you must make a list of all the places that you would like to see there. If you do so, you will be able to cover all the famous tourist destinations in Munnar. You don’t have to spend all your money spending a night in a luxurious houseboat in Kerala. You can save that money to get to know the real culture of this state.
- Travel during the Off Season: Traveling during the offseason will get you some amazing, Therefore, you will be able to stay in luxurious hotels at affordable prices as well. If you don’t mind the heat, visit Munnar in summer. Even the transport expenses will be reduced, and you will be able to hire a car for a comfortable travel experience. So, be sure of making your travel plan during the off-season, checking out the Munnar hotel price and scoring some great travel deals.
Munnar is a place you cannot miss even if you are on a tight budget. Instead of thinking of skipping it, learn to keep your pocket full by saving on your trip to Munnar. You will surely enjoy the unparalleled natural beauty of this rustic place.