Pizza-Size Chocolate Chip Cookie
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs, at room temperature
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup peanut butter chips or white chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease a 14-inch pizza pan with vegetable oil and set it aside.
2. Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt together into a large mixing bowl.
3. In another mixing bowl, beat the butter, both sugars, and vanilla together until fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
4. Slowly add the egg mixture to the flour mixture, beating until well blended.
5. Stir in the chocolate and peanut butter chips.
6. Spread the dough in the prepared pizza pan, pulling it
and folding over the edges to make a rim.
7. Bake until lightly browned, 20 to 25 minutes.
8. Let the cookie cool slightly and then cut it into wedges to serve.