Chicken is a staple at our house. It can be prepared so many ways and so many textures can be created. It’s a great protein. I serve it grilled, BBQ, baked, fried, marinated and more. This recipe is easy and offers great flavor. The “gravy” is tangy and delicious drizzled over the chicken or served on rice or mashed potatoes.
Mustard-Maple Glazed Chicken Recipe
Mustard-Maple Glazed Chicken Recipe Ingredients:
4 chicken breasts (you can use wings, legs, thighs, etc.)
1/2 cup Dijon Mustard
1/4 Maple Syrup
1 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
salt and pepper, to taste
Mustard-Maple Glazed Chicken Recipe Directions:
1. Grease an 8″x8″ pan (I line mine with aluminum foil and spray)
2. Place chicken in greased pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste.
3. Mix together mustard, maple syrup, and rice vinegar and pour over chicken.
4. Bake at 450 degrees for 40 minutes (or until temperature of chicken reaches 165 degrees)
5. About half way through bake time, spoon mixture from pan over chicken again.
6. Remove from oven and sprinkle with fresh Rosemary
7. Serve alone, or over rice.
Latest posts by Julee (see all)
- #Win a Sneak PEEPS Holiday Prize Pack (US ends 12/8) #PEEPSONALITY - November 26, 2014
- Countdown the Holidays with Care Bears Advent Calendar App - November 26, 2014
- Autumn Chopped Salad #Recipe - November 26, 2014