I received Kimera Koffee in exchange for this post. My love for coffee and opinions remain my own.
It is becoming more of a game changer than that pot of coffee that revealed its deliciousness initially.
There’s flavored coffee. There’s fancy coffee. Then came Bulletproof Coffee back in 2009.
Recently, there’s a new coffee on the block by the name of Kimera Koffee. It’s high-quality coffee blended with natural nootropics that claim to “ignite that drive and motivation”. Rumor is it took them 54 prototypes to perfect.
I have been listening to my husband talk about nootropics for years. Seemingly nootropics have brain boosting capabilities. Kimera Koffee has 750 mg of nootropics including:
- Alpha GPC: Natural choline compound found in the brain and can be found in soy, meats and fish. Improves memory, counteracts brain aging;, enhances mental focus and increases power output. It’s great for those who rely on their memory and recall.
- Taurine: An organic acid commonly found in eggs that delays cognitive decline due to aging, fights oxidative stress, reduces fatigue, and helps boost fat metabolization. It’s most commonly found in energy drinks.
- L-Theanine: Tea extract that balances daily anxiety, improves sleep patterns and helps prevent cholesterol-related damage.
- DMAE: Choline molecule in fish that boosts mental performance, increases energy, improves oxygen efficiency and promotes red blood cell function.
It’s like a toolbox for superheroes! A superhero whose superpowers are enhanced mental focus, increased power input, reduced fatigue, and delayed cognitive decline due to aging!
Let’s slow it down a bit. Go back to basics. Coffee.
That’s why I start my morning with a cup of Joe.
Add the nootropics and their benefits and my cup of coffee is a powerhouse to fuel my brain through the day.
Every morning I drank at least two cups of Kimera Koffee. At first, I didn’t really notice a difference. The coffee is delicious so I wasn’t really making a sacrifice.
Kimera Koffee actually sources its coffee from the Dominican Republic. It’s good stuff! The flavor is nutty, with citrusy undertones. It has good acidity and I love the foam.
Then one morning, it was quiet. Me, the office cat, a spreadsheet and slow sips of hot Kimera Koffee. In the solitude, I felt different. I paused enough to realize that brain fog was gone. I could focus. In fact, I felt pretty darn good.
Same thing the next day.
Then I called my husband and said, “So? I’ve been drinking this Kimera Koffee. It has nootropics. My head is really clear. I thought it was my imagination but I’m on day three of feeling clear-minded and ready to work.”
That’s when my husband answered, “Nootropics are the real deal. I have been telling you this.”
Then, he asked which nootropics and I read him the label from Kimera Koffee.
Science is amazing! The four amino acids that Kimera uses are naturally occurring in the brain.
Kimera Koffee offers two different blends:
- Kimera Koffee (12oz ground): $21.95
- Kimera Koffee (12oz) Jujimufu’s Dark Roast Brew (12oz ground): $22.95
I really enjoy both blends, but I have mad love for the Jujimufu’s Dark Roast Brew (yum!)!
I still come home exhausted from work, but I do look forward to my morning cup of Kimera Koffee. It offers great flavor and I really do notice a difference in my focus.