When it comes to dinner I like sides that offer taste and variety. Something beyond just opening a can of vegetables and heating it up. Green Giant Seasoned Steamers adds a dash of imagination, a heap of flavor and a pinch of culinary skill. They’re a great reason to eat your vegetables!
Get out of the boring veggie rut and shake up your vegetable routine with these flavorful, chef-inspired options that are seasoned to perfection, without a drop of sauce. Now, more than ever, you can leave your family craving more vegetables with every meal and break through meal monotony with a new palate-pleasing vegetable option for everyone! With new Green Giant Seasoned Steamers, eating vegetables just got easier and more delicious!
- Available in six different varieties, Green Giant Seasoned Steamers™ are one of the first sauce-free seasoned vegetables to bring unique chef-inspired seasonings and premium cut vegetable blends to your dining room table
- These tasty Seasoned Steamers are bound to spice up any meal with six varieties including: Mediterranean Blend, Tuscan Seasoned Broccoli, Brussel Sprouts with Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper, Honey Roasted Sweet Corn, Honey Dijon Carrots and Backyard Grilled Potatoes
Download a printable coupon for $1.00 off the purchase of one package of Green Giant Seasoned Steamers. Be sure to share this coupon with your family, friends and readers so they too can take advantage of the savings and try Green Giant Seasoned Steamers today!
One Mommy’s Memorandum Reader will win a
Green Giant Seasoned Steamers Prize Pack!
Prize Pack Includes:
- (1) VIP coupon for one free package of Green Giant Seasoned Steamers™
- Green Giant Serving Spoon
- Mixing Bowl
- Bag of Green Giant Seasoned Steamers™
a Rafflecopter giveaway
“Disclosure: The coupons, information, and gift packs have been provided by Green Giant® through MyBlogSpark.”
Latest posts by Julee (see all)
- Give a Child the Gift of Reading with Rosetta Stone#RSKids #MC #Sponsored - December 19, 2014
- I Have Poise and I’m Ready to Take on #LifesLittleLeaks - December 19, 2014
- Have You Read @CWPavone’s #THEACCIDENT - December 18, 2014