General Mills provided me with the free product, information and a gift pack through MyBlogSpark.
Do you know how much money you could save by having breakfast at home?
Breakfast at home seems simple and yet so many people skip it or grab something on the way to work or school. General Mills is asking folks to re-think their breakfast routine. Wake up and take the “Breakfast at Home Savings Challenge” to see just how much time and money you could save during the week by shopping and eating breakfast at home.
Beginning on June 15th, take advantage of great savings in-store and online on some of your family’s favorite General Mills breakfast items like Honey Nut Cheerios®, Lucky Charms® and Cinnamon Toast Crunch® cereals! Simply select the coupons you want and print them directly from your printer. It’s that simple!
One Mommy’s Memorandum Reader will win a General Mills Breakfast at Home Makes Cents GIFT PACK:
Prize Pack Includes:
• $25 gift card to use during the event
• One box of Honey Nut Cheerios®
• One box of Lucky Charms®
• Big G Bowl
• Big G lip balm
• Retail Value: $39
Latest posts by Julee (see all)
- Happy Chef Creating Culinary Moments with Flair - October 30, 2014
- Helpful Tips for Handling Your Toddler’s Teeth Grinding and Clenching - October 30, 2014
- A Stain Treatment that Works #DawnBeyondtheSink #DDDivas - October 29, 2014