We received a Cor Wi-Fi Thermostat in exchange for this post. All opinions remain our own.
Summer is here and while it may mean barbecues and lazy days, it also means elevated temperatures. The best way to stay cool is with the Côr line of thermostats.
Carrier makes everything from home HVAC systems to humidifiers, but the company is perhaps best known for its line of thermostats. The Cor Thermostat offers advanced controls making them smarter than the average heat and A/C controller.
It’s a thermostat that does more than just display the current temperature and operate to maintain that temperature. Cor’s thermostat can actually help you save money.
The Cor thermostat reads a home specific “thermal characteristics” to create ideal temperature settings. It can estimate how much money you’re saving on your monthly energy bill.
Users have access to monthly energy reports to see how their money is being spent so you can alter the initial settings to save even more money.
It also allows integration with Amazon Echo and Apple Home Kit.
It’s a smart alternative to traditional thermostats helping the user get the best use of energy within the home.
On average, homeowners save 20-percent on costs associated with heating and cooling.
Set up is easy. It took my husband about 15 minutes to install.
There is a slew of options the user can access:
- Smart setback
- Energy reports
- Guided scheduling
- Customized savings tips
- Simple touch-n-go feature
You can learn more about installing a smart thermostat through this website.
- Full-color touch screen
- Intuitive, on-screen prompts
- Local weather 4-day forecast
- Remote access via Internet
- Free Apple® and Android™ apps for smartphone or tablet devices
- Côr Home Automation compatible
- Apple® Homekit™1 and Amazon™ Alexa™2 compatible
- Connected Contractor Portal allows remote system diagnostics
- Detailed energy reports and customized energy-saving tips
- Ideal Away™ allows greater efficiency, maintains ideal comfort
- One-button Touch-N-Go® quick-settings-change feature
- Ideal Humidity System™ management capable for exacting comfort
- Hybrid Heat® system management capable
- Heating- and cooling-comfort staging capable
- Auto changeover between heating and cooling
- On or Auto fan speed options, plus programmable by period
- Day-at-a-glance 7-day guided programming (Wake, Away, Home, Sleep)
- Vacation hold programming
- Fixed-schedule filter, UV lamp or humidifier pad replacement reminders
- High/low temperature, high/low humidity, and system maintenance reminders
- 5-year parts limited warranty
- Compatible with 3-zone panel systems: ZONECC3ZHP01 and ZONECC3ZAC01
- Works with Apple® HomeKit™(Models manufactured after January 1, 2017)
- Window Protect reduces frost or condensate on inside windows when paired with a system humidifier. Designed for use with a wide range of HVAC systems and brands.
My husband loves being able to adjust the thermostat without getting out of bed at night. His favorite budget-friendly tip is that he turns the thermostat up when we leave and has the ability to lower it on our way home so the house is just like we like it when we walk through the door.
The Cor Wi-Fi Thermostat is doing great things at our house. You’ll love the convenience and savings the Cor Wi-Fi Thermostat offers at yours.