While I am so grateful for the men and women who serve my country through our military, I was surprised to see such numbers of just how much they sacrifice:
- Did you know that military divorces have increased 42% since 2001? With the The Art of Marriage Ops blog app, we can help the men and women who have defended our country strengthen their marriages.
My grandfathers and my dad all served in the military. It makes me proud!
- Did you or someone you love serve in the military? Help spread the word and share the app on your Facebook or Twitter using hashtag #marriageops! The more people who realize this is an issue, the closer we get to helping more families
There’s something we can all do to help these dedicated soldiers:
- Text OPS to 80888 and donate $10.00 to help our men and women in the military strengthen their marriage by attending an event showcasing The Art of Marriage.
Let’s face it, even for those not in the military, relationships are tough. Need some inspiration to put some “spring” back into your relationship? Gett five great date ideas from the widget below. Who knows, it might be the very inspiration that brings you closer to your partner.
One Mommy’s Memorandum reader is going to get some help with date night with a $20 Applebee’s gift card! Enter below using the Rafflecopter form: Ends April 17
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*This post is brought to you by The Art of Marriage. I received no compensation for this post. All opinions, where expressed, are my own and were in no way influenced by the sponsor.
Latest posts by Julee (see all)
- Helpful Tips for Handling Your Toddler’s Teeth Grinding and Clenching - October 30, 2014
- A Stain Treatment that Works #DawnBeyondtheSink #DDDivas - October 29, 2014
- Fun Pumpkin Facts! - October 29, 2014