There are a lot of anniversary gift lists out there. Many will hit the major milestones with a traditional gift you can give. But we here at ONE Extraordinary Marriage like to think outside the box. As a couple celebrating any anniversary is an important time to remember where you have been and where you are going. 9 Unconventional, But Amazing Frugal Anniversary Gift Ideas takes the traditional theme and puts a spin on it for some modern ideas and inspiration.
- Compose a poem that would evoke emotions and feelings towards your partner – as frugal anniversary idea as it can be.
- For other alternatives to expensive jewelry. You can surprise her by ordering custom made jewelry and makeup boxes. Click the link and answer a few questions on her taste and you’ll get a jewelry box with full sized products picked by pro makeup and jewelry artists that create an awesome look. Of course, you have to pay, but they’ll fit in your frugal budget.
- This is most frugal anniversary idea ever. You can videotape yourself singing a love song to your partner or record a video testimonial and post it on the Internet/on your blog or just to your social media account. Don’t forget to tag your partner.
- Take your partner to the spot where you first met and propose her once again, this time, a proposal not to go apart ever.
- Place some glow-in-the-dark star stickers with messages on your partner’s ceiling and enjoy night-watching while reading romantic letters. You can also read happy anniversary meme at night to make some fun together.
- Plant a tree together during your anniversary and watch it grow through the years. Or better, you can plant a tree in your partner’s name and leave a legacy behind. What a great way to save nature and creating an outstanding gift!
- Make a canister that includes daily messages of the number of months or years you were together.
- If you are familiar with a music instrument, serenade your partner with the most romantic piece you can come up with.
- Write a letter to your partner to be opened a year from now and emphasize how the love just got stronger.
I am not sure which of the ideas I would implement, but with a few hours of brainstorming and searching on the internet, these are some of the low-cost and romantic anniversary ideas.
Now it’s the time to put one of the ideas in practice.